cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

whooooo...

wakakakaka...kinda flattered cuz can write another post..wooo ^o^ ahhahaa..sounds verry lame...hahaha....ok...i shall start wat i wan 2 rite now...im seriously having problems with myself...i tell myself not to do dat, but i still do dat n then i regret this n dat...i really wanna grow in Christ..i reli want to be a fruitful servant of Him...i really pray dat i can be one..dat He will guide me..and hold my hand...Lord, i'm really sorry for wat i did....i always say that i wun do it but yet i repeat it...Lord,im sorry for wat i did..i reli want to grow in U.. Lord, please guide me thru...Help me to get thru this obstacle....Thank U so much Lord for answering my prayers..U r indeed powerful...Lord, i really want to grow in U faithfully..i want to be a firm n faithful Christian...Lord, please forgive me...Help me Lord...thank U so much Gracious God...U r indeed wonderful beyond description....Amen... .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home