cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Friday, October 07, 2005

wheeee..back

holla everybody...morning! i really like the song MIMPI...it is really WONDERFUL + MEANINGFUL ...the composer, pot somthing somthing frm innuendo has done a good job! its a nice song....'dengarkan suara mimpiku, bertemakan namamu senantiasa selalu , selalu' hahaha..and GEMILANG also...really really nice...wakakaka...well well well...today, my mood is lyk normal..as usual, i cannot concentrate..!!!!!!! i tell myself to study, but still can...sigHhHhHhhH...each time i open my text book or reference book, i tend 2 feel sleepy n den fall asleep...ZzZzZzZz..Lord, please give me the strength...!!! please!! 2 mo days 2 my music exam....aihh...i really duno wat to study..i left my reference book with my fren..how am i going 2 study??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? sigh...thank God lah, dat she can pass to my the other fren 2 pass it 2 me....sighhhhhhhh...today i woke up my nose is sooooooooooo pain...worse than ystd..!!!!!!!!!!! but now, it doesnt reli hurt laa....science is sooooooo boring...used 2 like it..but now, nononononono!! so boring laaaaa...maths okokok la..but tend 2 get frustrated sumtymez...wakakakakaka...^^" bm okokok only la...bi okok la....bi considered my fave subj lor..sej definitely n0!!!!! sej is so boring..samo have to memorize so many thingz o...gila wan...!!!! art is nice la, when drawing one..not objektif..objektif useless one.. geo is ok la, but still dun like..poetry...im kinda into it nowadays...with those very expressive and descriptive ones...but i prefer sad poems than happy poems...wakakakaa....^^" sad poems are easier to write...i luv poems...i do write them...hahahahaha =P..heard dat my lougong jay chou's new album coming out in november!!!!!!!!!! wahahahahaha ^^" so hapi..must buy o..dat time in his concert it was soooo fun.. his songs were all vry vry nice! we saw vick from MI1 there...1st i tot it wasnt..then my cuzin go n asked him..den we took pic of him (of cuz la (haha)) den suddenly so many gang cum n take pic wif him...we were the first 2 take pic with him!!! /peace.. =P