cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

ma burfdae!!

ola!! hey hey..todays my burfday....so hapi + touched...when i went 2 skul, my frens greeted me..den in class..they were like singin the burfdae song so darn loud...kinda malu..den ystd meninder go n announce to the whole tuition dats its my burfday 2moro...1 my crappy fren even bought a lighter n say 'hapi burfday,' n he made a spark of fire..hahahahaha.to all my beluved frenz, thank u soo much!!! thx 4 all ur msgz...hahaha..although i cant reli sleep well cuz dam bising the msg beep sound, but itz worth..it..thanks frenz!! thx 4 all ur presents, wishes , ur care n ur love 4 me all these while.....i love ya guyz so muchie...thx 4 makin my day so luvly!! i reli appreciate it lotz....i wished that it wud stay like tis everyday...hehehehehe...all my dear frenz, thx so much!! love ya guyz a lot....muackz muackx muakczz!!! =)