cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Friday, February 27, 2009




Mango and Passionfruit! Yum.

Nope, no coffee today, haha :) Please pardon my Starbucks - the ultimate place of sin ; obsession.

Managed to catch up with my old time buddies today, had great laughs, embarrassing moments and of course... damn good food :P

Talking about emotional fumes, sigh :(

Some of one's best days will be some of one's worst, and I cannot help but feel as shitty and crappy as ever. Yesterday, today and tomorrow - I bet. And not forgetting the coming days. One will move on, one will grieve. One will gloat in joy, one will endure in pain. So distressing, really.

Life's classic, and yet it can be a total err, bitch. (I've searched in the dictionary and it is no longer a forbidden word to say, because it is not considered as a profanity, anymore, mind you)

VRAGH. It is not cool. It's flipping annoying.

Whatever. I need to learn to shrug it off, somehow.

D'oh.......
that's so Homer Simpson, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home