cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

="(

today o today....something happened in skul...i broke down in skul today....so embarassing..of coz i cried bcoz of sum rizen lahh...itz like, i was weeping and the whole world was looking at me..embarassing...very....some of them misunderstood that 1 of my fren made me cry..lol..itz not that, its because of my problem frm the previous post...something liddat...my close frens were being very sory 4 me, so they forced my fren 2 apologize 2 me..lol...but itz definitely not that..itz bcoz of dat prob...n i when i went online today...the whole world started to ask me 'joanne, why u cry?' im sooooooo embarassed..watudo lah, im an emotional person...i cry easily..my heart is fragile..gets hurt very easily..but today was like not me..coz in skul im de cheerful type, running around n cracking some jokez around..but today...i just like sob...=( well after crying out...it feels good...hah ..i mean u feel much beta..ur heart not so pressured larh...u lepaskan all ur sadness....n u feel relieved...my frens were all comforting me, they were like surrounding me even though it is oledi recess time...they were comforting n huggin me...thanks pals....then 1 of my bez fren teman me 2 toilet to wash my face...my eyes were so red..and my fren was like comforting me...she was very hungry, but she still teman me....i feel very guilty coz i buli her alot..i scold her...this n that..i feel so guilty...i apologized 2 her, n she say that it doesnt matter at all...she was so patient of me...if i was her, i reli get piss off...but she was so nice..she's one of the nicest fren i eva had...and she's vanaja...=) even though i juzt knew her last yr but we r now like best frens tht have known each other for 20 yrs...she is there when i need her....love her lotz.....then jo yee n rosie was like hugging me....saying some comfortin words..love d both of u sooooooo muchie!!.=D n some of my frens tried to make me laugh...but that didnt reli worked...hah! but still, thanks alot...i feel very guilty now lah..to those of my frens who i owez scold them, so sry..after tiz incident, i realized how precious are my frenz!! i don wanna lose u guyz...cuz i need ya..w/o ya, my world wud be empty....i reli cant afford 2 lose u guyz...if i have hurt or said something hurting 2 u all, i wanna say sory!!!!!!!! im willing to do anything 2 menebus dosa!! vry vry sory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well well, no point looking at the past..wat happened 2day is considered the past...so i shud look in front and appreciate wat i have rite now...n enjoy life too...move on n look straight owez...don ever give up on small things...dun let it weaken ur spirit...when u fall down, stand up! stand up,walk n run! b brave....if u r sad, just cry out..dun think twice if u feel lyk crying..juz cry! coz u will feel much beta when u cry!! alright..i have one lazt sentence...

-Thank u frens for ur concern,love n care! muakcz!! =)