cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

a little note

to all my dear frenzzzzzz.......as guys u ol luv me so muchie, u guys r wiling to cheer me up, or even waste ur credit just to make me hapi...im very thankful n grateful 4 dat....so guys, if u feel lonely...or sad.....or if u feel like crying or voicing out ur feelinz just give me a call..im 24/7 there just 4 u guyz....time does not matter 2 me...if u call me at 3am, im there...or 6am, im there...or even 11pm, im still there...so dun think twice if u feel like callin or sms-in me...just dun hesitate...coz im owez there just 4 u guyz...i can b a shoulder 4 u 2 cry on....i'll try my best 2 gif ya advices....or even cheer u up =) if u r sad..lepaskan all ur isi hati...it makez u feel muchie beta...if u feel like crying, den just cry..don keep it in ur heart...if u r feeling heartbroken or sad...or if the world isnt on ur side....its not the end of da world yet..u still have me right?? i'll be there.....to share happiness or sadness with u..=) when ur hapi, i'll smile wif u..when ur sad, i wil cheer u up..im a fren who comes 2 u when the whole world walks out... if u have luv problems, u can call me oso..cuz im a love expert (kononnya, ahhaha) =P lolzz...i learn from experiences..=) so guyz, if u wanna call me just call me....k? luv u guyz soo muchie.......muakcx..