cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

2day..

hey..today is okok for me...not going school cuz its so boring...n we r getting bak our markz..bu suang one...lolzz..got back makrs for sum subjects oledi..there is improvement ! hehehehe ^^ hapi leh..but got 2 subjects i turun liao..geo n moral!! moral everybody also same like me...the give the dasar thingy....aiyorhhH!! so susah......n geo..i 3 more marks 2 a...y cant teacher tambah markah for my proj leh!!! sad...='(..n my kh!! i few mo marks get a only...my elektronik proj ok wut..xcep 4 buzer only mah!!...but other ppl buzer not workin samo get full markz one!! where can likedat one!! so unfair..i ask teacher but she dun wan 2 give me...aiyarh!! few mo marks oni wer...dun so kedekut ma,,but nvm lah, at least i got improve..bi i not yet get oh, my teacher very strict..n her permintaan so high..lil bit thing she tolak markah....aihh...but bi ok lah.can get 'a' one..not chuan lah...i think only....hahahahaha... maths leh i duno...duno wil get 'a' anot..paper 1 get 34 oni....ada peningkatan..=) hahahaha...then sej, i got a..thnk God..sej i paling fear most!! bm i get a!! wahahahah....so hapi..my bm vry cha....tis tym got a wor!! sooooooooooooo happi...the mid term tym i din study at all..i mean got lah, but all last minit...datz why get so terrible markz lah...but this term i reli studied! u ask my fren lah, dey ask me 2 play also i dunwan coz i wanna study..den they all ejek me say tis n dat..hahahahahah...=) next yr pmr lorh...i must work supa hard! i wanna get straight 'a's...but i duno whether i'll get straight anot....but i noe tat if i work hard, my hard work will get paid off....! =) next year, i wun online so muchie d lorhz...next yr i will b good girl...not lik tis yr, everytime also play play one..next yr i will do my proj properly di..muchie beta than tis yr! i i can do it!! ganbatte!! i noe dat i mus study hard if i wanna get good resultz..i will study hard! i wun play play liao...i will do all my hmk..not like this yr (haha)..this yr im lazy like a worm..next yr im gonna be as hardworkin as n ant! lol.....so kuah cheong..lolzzz...next yr, i will b a gd gerl d...=P