cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Friday, April 10, 2009

I know that my blog has no pictures, duh, but the essence of blogging is mainly about words, yo. Well some of you may beg to differ, but then blogging seems so commercialized right now, so yeah, opinions can be distorted. But not wrong. I never said that :)

I saw A Samad Said yesterday in the literary fiction section in MPH. I was actually alone, browsing through some classics and I realized he was just beside me. So cool.

Why, oh why, must I be tempted by superficial delights?

Simple; because I have XX chromosomes. But with a wee bit of XY thoughts sometimes.

I'm dying to doing well in my trials next week and I am slacking so much today. This statement is an oxymoron.

I'm a new soul, I came to this strange world. Hoping I could learn a bit but how to give and take. But since I came here, felt the joy and the fear of finding myself making every possible mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home