cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

back..

halo halo..juz now was so worried coz my ragnarok took sucha loooooooong time to install..heh~..well well...just now i was havin a terrible headache n neck stiffness...its so terrible...not liking it at ol!! my head felt so heavy....but now, its alright! yesterday was not well at all, had a slight fever.was very worried coz these are the symptoms of dengue fever. i was scared, i felt uncomfortable. my body was very hot, and it was aching. then i prayed to the Lord. the Lord haz indeed healed me! by today, i was alright. felt much better. thank you so much Lord, thank you for healing me. U r indeed a great Lord. there's nothing better than ur grace. Lord, i just wanna say, thank you so much...