cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Directionless lives ; nowhere to go.

I'm feeling low, today. Because I feel like a piece of crap. And everything around me seems invisible and transparent. I'm so oblivious to the obvious because I can't see. Too overwhelmed.

A broken string, unplugged. Nothing but defeaning silence, and it becomes an unpleasant clamour of silence. In the realm of nothingness. The sun forbears to shine, its rays dissolved in the wide horizon. I see broken light rays. A void that is too infinite, beyond what I could grasp, beyond any human comprehension. The remaining pieces in the void are scattered everywhere. Picking each piece, becomes a burden. The littlest effort goes to waste, futile. A spark of hope is ignited, but winds of doubts are much stronger. The spark. It is gone. Optimism evolves into a cocoon of pessimism. The void is left unfilled, incomplete, once again.


I don't want to feel, because I refuse to give my emotions and impulsive thoughts a stronghold in my mind. I still can't get used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home