cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I LAFF MAI NU BLING BLING.

Rosabel's reaction was CLASSIC when I showed her the pictures of it. Perhaps she was dumbfounded of the layer of adipose tissues, I suppose.

Business paper was the SHIZ. So there goes my efforts of self-indulgence of erm, you know, superficial delights. Opportunity cost yo. For screwing up the paper.

Sigh. If only I was lying down on green pastures with the sweet scent of sunshine in Scandinavia, and not hard marbled floor with a bunch of Economics notes. If only I could ditch everything here, take time to smell the roses and run to Scandinavia with my iPod.

I think I'm loving Wordpress more although it is not user-friendly. Because of some superficial stuff, which alas I might not say.

Sugarcoated Superficiality. Yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home